Oh, New Year's...... does anyone else find it completely ironic that New Year's is the time we are supposed to be setting new goals and trying to better ourselves for the upcoming year, yet probably 80% (or more) of the adult (or teenage) population is out trying to forget all their problems by getting drunk? Kind of funny if you ask me. Not that I have anything against those that choose to drink on New Year's, or in general for that matter, I have definitely been there and have absolutely nothing against people who do. Plus I enjoy watching trashed people because it is downright hilarious. Then again, I can't think of one Holiday that hasn't been corrupted or commercialized at this point. Good thing that my family always does the cheesy traditions that actually make us remember why the Holiday is even celebrated. Thanks Kenda and John for that one. (That may sound sarcastic, since that is my usual tone in most everything I say, but I actually am serious.) My New Year's will be spent going to PF Chang's with my close friends for some delish chinese food and kickin' it low key. I cannot help but think of Hangover 2 everytime PF Chang's is mentioned.
Alan: (as they are walking through the temple) What is this, a PF Chang's?
So hilarious. My love for completely bizarre, inappropriate movies is enriched by watching that movie.
Anywho, on a more serious note, or maybe not so serious, depending on your response, what are everyone's New Year's resolutions? On a serious note, I think my main one is to stop talking about everything I want, and actually do something about it. Less talk, more action peeps. As Nike would say, (as if Nike is a person) Just Do It!
Sidenote: my previous post was done at like 3 a.m..... instead of sleeping, I decided to write my thoughts about every single thing going through my mind about my life. Coincidentally, my racing mind was the cause for not being able to sleep. Crazy, right?
Everyone (and by everyone, I mean the 3 people who actually read this, if that) have a fun and safe New Year's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment