Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blarghhhhhhhhh

Can I just say that I hate community colleges?!?!!? Teachers treat you like you are a stupid idiot because you aren't going to a real college, and they are always thinking that you are trying to get away with something!  Ugh.  If my GPA wasn't so bad, I would have already been at the University of Utah.   I made a decision today that I am going to apply to Weber.  I live downtown, so driving to Ogden isn't that big of a deal.  I need to start fresh at a new school, and just get everything done and graduate.  Now that I have decided on my major, I need to get serious about it and stop wasting time.  I am so frustrated with SLCC right now though.  Sometimes being grown up is hard.  Having to worry about rent, bills, money for school, work, ahhhhhhhh.  I want to go back to age five when life was simple and the extent of my worries was painting something my kindergarten teacher would like :(   on that note....it's time for a beer.

3 comments:

  1. Why dont you just transfer to the U and save yourself some gas moneys? Duh Janna, that is what a smart person would do. Not that you arent smart, but you are going to a community college.... lol

    You know i love you.

    Now for that beer.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuz I can't transfer there silly. I said that in the post. My GPA sucks too much to transfer there. They won't let me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yanna banana.. you'll like Weber. It's a lot easier to get involved in things because campus is smaller. It's a good school, you'll dig!
    ps. read my reply to your comment on my blog! (you should come!)

    ReplyDelete