Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Kind of a lame weekend.....
Well....I ended up with a cough/cold this weekend. Sure does stink. I came down with it out of nowhere on Friday night/Saturday morning. I have basically been in my bed since Sunday! Back to work tomorrow....I have to train a new server at work tomorrow, so that should be fun! My weekend was good.....I worked Friday and Saturday, as usual. On Sunday, I was going to go to church with my Ma for Mother's Day, but I was sick and coughed all night long. We had a family BBQ on Sunday though, that was fun! And besides that, I have been at home resting. I am much better, although I still have a little bit of a cough. I did manage to get out of the house today though and run some errands. I got my friend Shannon the cutest little lingerie for her Bachelorette party on Friday. I can't believe she is getting married next week! It's crazy how time flies.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sucky being sick! Hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDelete