oh my. Life feels like it has been going so fast paced for a few months that I just haven't had the chance to think about updating my blog! Well, here I am. For some reason I thought about it at 3 a.m. when I cannot sleep :). perfect time to update.
well, my life......................I moved out of the condo with my brother, Jared, and am now living in a cute retro-inspired house in Salt Lake City. I absolutely love my roomies!!! I have really enjoyed having them around. It brightens my day to live with people that I laugh my ass off with! I feel like life is fairly content right now, besides a few things that I feel need to change. First of all, I really am not comfortable with the way I look since I have gained some weight, and I need to really work on that. Janae and I went and got gym passes the other day, and I am going to begin to take full advantage of that. Of course, the day after we get gym passes, I came down with a killer cold/cough and haven't been able to work out all week. Hopefully by the middle of next week my cough and sinuses will calm down enough so that I can work out. I used to be in such good shape and wake up everyday excited to go to the gym. I need to get that energy and thirst for life back! I know it's in me somewhere, but it's been lost for years so I must find it again.
The other thing that I feel like I need to change in my life is my job. I am planning on going back to school in January and finishing up my schooling for social work so that I can finally get a job that I really want to do, but until then I need to find a different job that I can have while I go to school. My current job is affecting my moods daily and my overall being. I no longer enjoy going to work and am very frustrated with my work environment, the people, just everything. I find myself being cranky all of the time, and I do not like how my job is affecting my life outside of work. I need to find a 9-5 job, which would also be good for my sleeping schedule to have an earlier morning job. Plus then my roommate Jordan and I will have the same hours and we can hang out every night :)!!!!
Besides those two things, I can't complain. Life is life. We are all living one day at a time, trying to help each other find our way, and I am enjoying every minute of it. Love my girls. And my boys. But moreso my girls!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

dude! Get a nine to fiver so we can be each other's wing man EVERY NIGHT!
ReplyDeleteBest idea you've ever had.
And then get Thursday (this week) off so you can come to the concert in the park w me :)
k thx love you bye